Bavubuka Art Work Shops
In the spirit to improve art skills and visual expression Bavubuka Art workshops commenced led by Isabellah Thorsel together with her other friends from Sweden.
The first workshop took place on 20th Feb 2010 which sponsored and led by Isabella Thorsel together with her friens from Sweden.
The morning started when Brian & Isabellah went purchase necessary art requirements for the workshop like art brushes, pencils, sketch papers and colour dylons.
After a long, tiresome journey looking for art necessities Isabellah & Brain finally reach at the Bavubuka House where they found other bvk members cleaning and preparing the space where the workshop took place.
Slowly the bavubuka came to attend the workshop simultenous. The workshop was attended by anyone who showed interest with the likes of Emcees, poets, photographers, bavubuka kids
Workshops like these have given many youth people opportunities to express themselves, and to stress out the points & views that they might have felt shy to talk about.
Look out for more workshops. Just pass by the Bavubuka Premises and join the zone of artisrty and creative mind.
- BAVUBUKA FOUNDATION
- BAVUBUKA SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- BAVUBUKA INDIGENOUS HIP HOP ENTREPRENEUR FUND
- BAVUBUKA KIDS FOR KIDS INDIGENOUS HIP HOP PROGRAM
- B-GLOBAL INDIGENOUS HIP HOP GATHERING
- BAVUBUKA DYNASTY
- THE UG HIP HOP ARCHIVIST (CELEBRATE YOUR HISTORY)
- THE UGANDA ANNUAL HIP HOP SUMMIT
- STREET (SLANG) LANGUAGE UGANDA
- BATAKA SQUAD
- LUGA FLOW REVOLUTION
- ABATUUZE MOVEMENT "THE PEOPLE"
- JERICHO BREAKERS
- Bavubuka Phenomenal Women
- Streaming Live here